Chilling Waterfall (Selangor)
1 Day trip on an easy but unforgettable trek, 100 km North of Kuala Lumpur.
- A 2/3 hour trek in a wild area, which has been perfectly preserved since March 2007. Limited access will allow future generations to enjoy the beauty of such wilderness.
- Walk in the rainforest, with marvelous trees and flowers. Pitcher plants and wild orchids can be seen during the trek.
- Cross shallow rivers 5 times.
- Reach 3 successive waterfalls, the highest being about 50m.
- For those who are fit, the trek can be extended which follows the river for several hundred meters above the last waterfall.
Kindly contact us via our web form for more information.